Yeah, I know you can't see it, but I promise it's there! Not one, but TWO teeth popped through today. Addison is now a MUCH happier kid. (Oh yeah, and maybe I'll get to sleep again!)
Katie's bottom two teeth came up within a day of each other too. I kinda miss the days of bare gums munching on my fingers, but teeth are good too I guess :)
6 comments:
Teething is so not fun, but how cute is it to see those little teeth in your baby's mouth?!
Ahhhh, that is always nice.
Oh he is such a cutie patutie! I can't wait to see you guys! Party at Amy's!!
So cute!
Katie's bottom two teeth came up within a day of each other too. I kinda miss the days of bare gums munching on my fingers, but teeth are good too I guess :)
Teething is the worst! Susie just got her third tooth and working on about 3 more.
Isn't that nice - the happy part? Poor little guys...
Post a Comment