Here are a couple of other bags I made:
This one for my awesome neighbor Jeannette (thanks to Lindsay and Nicole for helping me find fabric!):
And this one for my awesome friend Vanessa:

I lost my favorite baby dress pattern and I am so sad. I have no idea if I loaned it out or what. Hopefully it turns up. So I had to settle for this one. which is cute, too, but the smallest size on this pattern is still pretty big so she'll have to wait a while to wear it. Does anyone have any recommendations of a baby dress pattern they use? I need a new one.
And what a nice mom I am. Sean has been praying for weeks for it to snow so he could have fun in the snow and make a snowman. So I went out for 5 minutes and even with gloves on froze my fingers numb to make this tiny little snowman with Emily and Sean. They loved it.
Here is the sing-off video mentioned in the previous blogpost. My cool new camera came with a program where I can change video formats, so I did that and now I could post this video. Apparently the other file was too large. So here it is in lesser quality, but oh well. I love how Seany's reindeer ears shake when he nods his head. Totally cracks me up.
Merry Christmas!!!


7 comments:
LOVE the snowman! You are such a super mom. :-) I didn't go outside at all...
I'm so excited!! Especially for Bannock's hat--it'll probably be the only thing he ever has with his name on it since he has such an unusual name. :)
amy! those shirts are amazing!!!! sewing collars and button holes scare me to death. love, lindsay
omiGOSH that is sooo stinkin cute! Can't wait!!! p.s., thanks for your super sweet email. So tender. mmm, just LOVED that day, and loved that you all could be there! Thanks again and much love from CA!
Seriously amazing...I am so impressed with all the things you've sewn. You are such a talented person in so many ways.
Sweet Snowman!! And yes, that is a good being a good MOM. Sacrificing our comfort!! Your projects are turning out great. YOu are so talented!!
Hey I was wondering if you've ever done the tie thing. And made matching ties for your husband and boys. My husband wants me to that... but uh, hello, I'm just an amateur at this stuff.
You are so amazingly talented! I love the dress that you made for Eva and I cannot wait for her to be a bit bigger so that she can wear it! She even has the perfect headband and flower to match!!
I also love that fabric that you used to make the bag for your neighbor. She's a lucky neighbor!
Post a Comment