This girl's giveaway 1 month ago is what inspired me to start a blog! (Thanks Tiffani! This is so fun!) So I decided if my blog ever got to 1000 hits on my hit counter, I wanted to do a giveaway in honor of that. I can't believe that only 1 month later, it has happened! (and they're not even just all me uploading my page... someone must actually be reading this!) So, you have the chance to be the proud owner of this little cutie, just in time for the holidays. After this girl's giveaway of last week, I have decided to follow her example. All you have to do is leave me a comment, but make it anonymous with some clue as to who you are (a hint, a memory, whatever). I will pick the winner at random. (You still win even if I don't guess right). Giveaway ends Halloween night at midnight. Time to see who actually reads this! Anybody???
p.s. To my friends and family who are far away, if you win, I will send it to you!


15 comments:
I got to know you a little better at a few of our ward's book club meetings and then later when we were both part of the "lucky" couples that got to take the marriage Sunday school class at church. We're not in the same ward together anymore, so I miss seeing you now and then. I'm glad to see you're blogging.
My first memory of you was your first Sunday in 6th ward - Liah was teeny tiny, just a few months old but the cutest thing ever. In RS we were sitting there and Sister Wohlwend asked if there was anyone who could and would be willing to play the piano. You volunteered saying you could play and were a music major at BYU - but not in piano. We were blown away by your musical talent your first Sunday in our ward! (and now Liah's the oldest of 4! How time flies!)
We went to Preference together (with lots of other people) our freshman year of BYU. You kissed Chuck that year, too. (ha! remember that?) We had a lot of late night craziness in our group of friends and I was one of the first from freshman year to meet Jeremy. You and I also went to Fall Fling sophomore year together.
This will probably be too easy, but . . . Our kids love to sing together, you were a VT of mine a long time ago and I share your name!!
We have known each other much of our lives but lost contact after high school until just recently - thanks to facebook I believe it is. We played the same instrument in high school. You cam to my sleepover birthday party when we were in elementary school but your dad dropped you off at the wrong house and thankfully it all turned out to be ok!
We have known each other as long as I have lived in my house. You were the first to really welcome us to the area. It could be because of my husband "Clark" but it worked to my advantage. Thanks for that by the way!
I'm not so good at the anonymous stuff... I'm sure anyone who knows me and reads this will know exactly who I am, but I'm related to you through marriage... you came to my wedding with your 1 year old Liah doll, we held the wedding shortly after you moved away to WA, and I'll get to finally see Addison at Christmas! :)
Ummmmm, something about the Beatles...?
Ravioooooooooli! & late night Papa Johns pizza
We share a love for music! I think our boys will be good friends too!
We have known eachother for quite a while now, but we didn't really get to know eachother till a few years ago....and I still wish to get to know you better! :)
I always thought Seans outfits at church were the cutest (cowboy boots, missionary tags...too cute)
Oh, and usually at church, I usually only get to see the back of your head...lol....can you figure it out?
We met at BYU when we were only 14 at YMS and became fast friends. We were pen pals for the next 2-3 years until email become more accessible. My family also randomly met your sister at Great Harvest Bread Co back in '97. Also our last babies were born within a week of eachother. [I've got 3 now, so I'm still a bit behind you]. You're still making me laugh - I love your blog!
So how did the spaghetti sauce turn out?
You saved me from potential embarrassment by pointing out that a sign I was holding in front of the entire primary was musically incorrect. (Thank goodness my sister had made the sign, not me.)
Salt Lake City Loves you SOOOOO much that we wanted for you a riddle...
Jehovah is God = ? (Hebrew)
Friend = ? (French)
Who is like unto God = ? (Hebrew)
Know who this is yet? We're in the contest anyway, right?
Post a Comment